Tax saving doesn’t equal Tax Planning! ByzPulse take all tax-related factors into consideration before making Tax Planning recommendations. Our consultants can help with all aspects of your accounting needs, enabling you to focus on growing your business.
How you manage your tax can have a significant impact on the success of your business. We work with you to create and implement tax-efficient strategies to ensure you stay within government guidelines and regulations.
Three key factors when considering Tax Planning
Getting the right organisational structure in place
Our consultants possess integrated tax expertise to help you not only save tax but also ensuring you receive financial benefits with minimum risk to your business.
The reason why most Tax Planning strategies fail is due to incomplete or incorrect execution of the strategy. ByzPulse pay attention to the detail. We make sure that the process has been completed correctly, to ensure full and successful execution.
Key areas we cover:
CORPORATE TAX PLANNING
- Operating Structure Planning
- Loss Planning
- Year-End Planning
- Chargeable Gains planning
- Group Companies and Planning
- Buying or Selling Company/Trade
- Employee Share Schemes
TAX PLANNING FOR OWNER-MANAGED BUSINESSES
- Starting Business
- Minimise Company Tax
- Tax Efficient Profit Extraction
- Exit Planning
CAPITAL GAINS TAX PLANNING
- Selling or Gifting of Land and Buildings
- Selling Shares
- Losing Value of Shares (Loss Planning)
- Selling any Assets
- Thinking of selling a “Buy to Let” property and not eligible for PPR? We can still save you tax
- Purchased a second property within the last 2 years? We can plant a seed that can help you save tax whenever you sell it in the future
VAT AND STAMP DUTY
- Dealing with Commercial Property
- Should you option to tax the property?
- How to save VAT or Stamp Duty?
LANDLORDS TAX PLANNING FOR BUY TO LET
- Recent changes to legislation – do they affect you? Do you need to do anything?
- Interaction with CGT and IHT – Long Term Planning
INHERITANCE TAX AND TRUST TAX PLANNING
- Giving your wealth away…. to your next of kin or the Tax Man?
- Family Office Annual Review and Advice
- Will Planning
- Trust Planning